Returns, Cancellations and Undelivered Items
We're sure you'll love our vintage and handmade goodies, but understand that sometimes, returns have to be made. To help to ensure that you get the perfect item, please be sure to check the measurements provided for each product and do consult our FAQ page or contact us directly if you have any questions before placing your order.
In the unlikely event that you need to return something, we will be happy to give you a full refund provided you follow the steps below:
- First of all, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you would like to return your order and the reason why.
- All returns must be sent back to Rowdy Roddy Vintage within 14 days of you receiving your item(s), to the following address:
Rowdy Roddy Vintage
21 Dowanhill St
Glasgow, Scotland G11 5QR
- You will be responsible for the return postage and ensuring the return reaches us safely. We recommend sending your return parcel with an insured delivery service.
- All items must be returned in the original state that you received them in & with tags intact. Custom & made-to-order items are not returnable, sale items are final sale.
- Once we have received and checked your items, we will give you a full refund within 28 days, to the payment method that you used at the time of ordering.
- On the event of a return or exchange, simply add a small note with your name & order number (available on your order confirmation and dispatch confirmation emails) to the package.
- Any exchanges are valid only from the place of original shipping. For example, if orders are sent to a UK address by us, then forwarded outwith the UK; we are not liable for the extra cost of shipping replacements abroad.
If you wish to cancel or change and order after it has been placed, please email us at email@example.com. We will then do our best to cancel or change your order. However, if it has already been dispatched, we may not be able to cancel your order but will let you know if this is the case. If so, please follow the Returns procedure, outlined above.
It is very rare for items to become lost in transit, occasionally these things happen. We send all our mail using courier service MyHermes.co.uk within the UK, and for International items we use Royal Mail/Parcel Force.
Either way, the tracking number and postal company will be outlined in your dispatch confirmation email.
To allow us to locate any missing items within the courier timescales please send us your query to firstname.lastname@example.org before the times outlined below.
Please inform us within 14 days of receiving your dispatch email from us if you are in the UK.
For international mail let us know within 21 days of receiving your dispatch email.